Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No News is Good News!!

I know it's been a very long time since I updated our blog, but as you can imagine we've been pretty busy over the last month! Rylee is doing EXCEPTIONALLY well, she amazes us each and every day. She is now off of her C-PAP, and needing less and less oxygen all the time. She has more than DOUBLED her birthweight of 2 lbs (as of Jan. 18th she weighs 4 lbs 5 oz) and seems to get noticeably bigger every day! She has started "practicing" breastfeeding, and is catching on quickly (she took about 1/3 of her feeding last time we tried, which is awesome for being only 34 weeks gestational age). And, biggest news of all . . . Rylee has graduated to an open crib and gets to wear real clothes now!! Lance and I haven't gotten to see her in her outfits yet (we left the day before they moved her), but I promise to post pictures of her all bundled up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment